I want to log in to my account, but the MyCardStatement portal isn’t working. What might be the problem? This is a question many MyCardStatement users ask. Mostly it is due to a locked account, or the server is down.
When the MyCardStatement server is down, the issue will be sorted in an hour, or you will have to wait till midnight. But what if the problem persists? Today, I will cover why MyCardStatement doesn’t work.
MyCardStatement Server is Down. Troubleshooting Tips
Is the server being down? If it is at the portal’s end, you will have to wait for an hour or till midnight for it to be back. But what if it is on your end? Here I will cover what you need to do when the problem is on your end.
- Refresh your browser by simultaneously pressing control and F5. (Ctrl + F5). Suppose it doesn’t solve the issue. Try the second solution.
- Turn off your device and the router for five minutes and turn them back on. Open the browser and check if the problem is solved. Before going to the site, please clear the browser’s cache and cookies.
If the problem persists, please try the third solution.
- Temporarily disable all your device’s antiviruses. The antivirus’ firewall might be blocking the site. Have you done this? If so, and you are still experiencing the same problem, please move to the final solution.
- The domain name system or DNS might be the issue, and it is brought by your internet service provider (ISP). Try to open a random website, and if it does, it means that MyCardStatement is corrupted.
After doing all these and you don’t solve the issue, don’t hesitate to call the MyCardStatement customer support team.
Note: You can change the browser you are using and try another if the problem persists.
The others are other issues you might face while using MyCardStatement.
Why Does MyCardStatement Say Account Lock?
It is distressing to find out that you are not able to log in to your MyCardStatement account. This might make you think that the portal is a scam. But when you experience such, don’t panic.
This is because there is a solution to this problem.
- All you need to do is to contact customer support by calling 1-866-604-0380.
You might be wondering why they don’t perform this online. But it is to ensure that you are the actual owner of the account.
Someone might impersonate you and try to access your account. By calling them, it provides that the process is secure.
In case you find any issue while using the MyCardStatement portal, know it is a usual occurrence. But don’t worry as there are solutions to these problems. Get in touch with us or the MyCardStatement customer support team for professional help. Thanks.