This article will show you how to check the balance on a Dutch Bros gift card easily.
You want to give a friend a gift but don’t know what to get them. Does he or she like coffee? A gift card to Dutch Bros would be just perfect for this person.
How to Check Dutch Bros Gift Card Balance?
You can check the Dutch Bro gift card balance online by visiting the Dutch Bros gift card website at https://dutchbros.myguestaccount.com/, calling Dutch Bros customer service at (541) 955 – 4700, or visiting one of the Dutch Bros stores near you.
Find Dutch Bros Gift Card Balance Online
Below are a few simple steps that you need to follow to help you check your Dutch Bros gift cards online.
- Go to the Dutch Bros official website and navigate to the check your gift card balance page.
- The site will request the Dutch Bros gift card number. Type it in.
- You will need to solve a captcha. This will show that you are an actual human.
- Click submit.
After making the submission, you will have to wait for a short while, and the system will show the exact balance on the card.
Check Dutch Bros Gift Card Balance Via Customer Support
A Dutch Bros. gift card balance can also be checked over the phone. Below are the steps you should follow.
- Dial the customer support number, (541) 955 – 4700 and call.
- Tell the receiver you want to check the Dutch Bros gift card balance.
- The receiver will ask for the gift card Number or any other information. This is to prove that you have the card and are the owner.
- Wait for a short while, and the balance of information will be ready.
This method is very convenient because it allows you to check the balance of a Dutch Bros. gift card from anywhere, at any time.
Check Dutch Bros Balance at Stores
This is the last method you can use as well. Below are the steps you need to follow.
- Find the nearest Dutch Bros store in your area and visit it.
- Ask the attendant at the cash register to help you check the Dutch Bros gift card balance.
- The attendant might ask for the gift card number or any other detail for proof of ownership.
- It will only take a few minutes, and the Dutch Bros gift card balance information will be ready.
Can You Get Cash Back From Dutch Bros Gift Card?
After using the Dutch Bros gift card, do not just discard it. You can use the above methods to check the Dutch Bros gift card balance. You can find that there is still some balance left. You should know that a Dutch Bros gift card cannot be redeemed for cash unless required by law. However, some websites claim you can still get cash using an online third-party client. They can help you even when the balance is too low to purchase.
Tips To Use Dutch Bros Gift Card
If you have a Dutch Bros gift card, you can use it at any of the company’s outlets. Also, you can choose the amount you want to be loaded onto your card, ranging from $5 to $100. After loading the Dutch Bros gift card, you can make purchases with other cards instead of cash. The gift card can also be used online at the Dutch Bros website.
Can You Replace a Stolen or Lost Dutch Bros Gift Card?
If you lose a Dutch Bros gift card or it gets stolen, don’t panic. You can have it replaced at your nearest Dutch Bros store. You only need to bring the purchase receipt. This is the only way to replace a Dutch Bros gift card.
What To Do If Dutch Bros Gift Card Doesn’t Have a PIN?
If you have a Dutch Bros gift card with no PIN, you can only use it at a physical store. Also, you won’t be able to check the Dutch Bros gift card balance for a card that doesn’t have a PIN. However, you can replace it with a new one at any Dutch Bros Coffee store near you.
Do Dutch Bros Gift Cards Expire?
The Dutch Bros gift card has no expiration date. It also does not have any fees attached to it. The Dutch Bros company will also not be responsible if you can temporarily access your Dutch Bros gift card funds. However, it is important that you use your gift card as soon as you can. Some issuers can charge you an inactivity fee if you don’t use the card within 12 months of receiving it. You also risk losing it if you don’t use it soon enough.